Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thing 9: Taking & Editing Photos

I take a lot of photos with my iPhone, so Thing 9, Taking & Editing Photos, really appealed to me. I played around with the same photo of one of my cousins, Marissa, who is about 20 months old and cute as a button. This is the original with no editing:



I downloaded Color Splurge but found it kind of tricky to use, and I've never been good with 'painting' on a computer/phone, so this did not go super well. I ended up just making the photo black & white and then painted the whole photo pale pink which makes it look kind of antique:


I'll probably try playing around with Color Splurge a bit more when I have a photo where it might work a little better. I also downloaded the Aviary camera. It has filters similar to Instagram, and other options for editing photos. I did a bit of editing on the photo to adjust the colors and softened it up a bit with Aviary:

I can see keeping both of these apps to be able to edit photos in more ways than the basic camera allows me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment