Monday, May 19, 2014

Thing 14: Videos

Thing 14 is videos. The only app I downloaded for this 'thing' is Magisto, because I already use my phone's video feature to actually record clips, and I tend to use the Instagram video feature for cute little videos of the dachshunds which I can immediately post with very little processing time and some simple options for adding filters.

I made a basic video with Magisto. I was able to select video clips and photos from my phone's library, select a layout and some music, and make a cute 45 second video of Pippa. Here's a screen shot of the video:

 
I'll also mention the app Vyclone, which allows multiple people to take video of the same event and then it edits together your videos to create multi-camera videos. I think this is a really cool idea, and could come in handy in so many situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment