Monday, April 7, 2014

Thing 6: Creating & Editing Docs

Thing 6 is creating and editing docs. I downloaded CloudOn, Quickoffice, and SignNow. I didn't find CloudOn or Quickoffice any easier to use or more intuitive than the Google Drive app I already use for editing documents. I could see potentially using SignNow in limited situations, but don't regularly need to sign electronic documents.

One semi-related note: when downloading new apps, I find it annoying that I must make a login for each app. Very fews apps I've downloaded DON'T require some kind of login or username creation. Sometimes I am forced to connect these apps with my Facebook or Twitter, or make an independent login. The independent login is usually the selection I make, because I don't like apps even having the option to post to Facebook or Twitter for me (even though I am careful not to select this option, I've had it happen anyway with rogue apps), but it's always the most cumbersome option to create a new login just for a simple app. It seems that many of the apps also make you 'confirm' that you want to use your e-mail to login, so you must go into your e-mail and confirm before you can do anything with the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment