Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thing 7: Content Saving & Sharing

Thing 7 is Content Saving & Sharing. I have been using Pinterest since 2012, and recently downloaded bitly.

Pinterest is probably one of my most-used apps. I have been keeping track of books I've read each year (2012, 2013, 2014) by pinning the book covers, and find my recipes board really helpful when I'm struggling with what to eat or buy at the grocery store. I also have lots of outfit ideas pinned, because my goal was to stop buying lots of new clothes and just figure out how to wear the stuff I already own in a new ways. I keep a wish list of things I'd like for gifts, as well as a secret board with gift ideas for others.

Bitly could become very useful, so it's one of the few apps that I'll probably not delete. I like the idea of saving links from work or home and being able to access them anywhere via the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment